Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Girl with the Dragon Tatto -- Book 1 of 2011

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium, #1)The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I started this book last year at Christmas time and only made it about 30 or 40 pages. Then I gave it to my mom and she raved about it. So did others who read lots of the same types of books that I read and love. So......I started it again when I was home for New Years. My mom told me to give it about 100 pages and I'd be hooked. She was right. I'd give it a 5 if the first part hadn't been so cumbersome and uninteresting. I wasn't really off put by the violence toward women as some previous reviewers were. Am I sick somehow because I read really violent books with some disgusting characters? I don't read sick disgusting books exclusively. I've got The Girl Who Played with Fire on hold at the library and can't wait to get it read. Think I'll read something light now.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment