Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Book #16 of 2012


Origin in Death (In Death, #21)Origin in Death by J.D. Robb
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This series always gives me just what I expect. A good book, with some mystery and detecting, a little romance, and memorable characters. The futuristic aspect is well-done I think. The author gives us a glimpse into a future that doesn't seem too far-fetched to be real. I love the auto-chef and I want one, but I wonder if it will be just as aggravating to program a meal as it is to plan and cook one? The clean up should be easier, right? The basis of the mystery in this volume scared me. I see some of these scientific advances being made in the world we live in today and wonder if something like this could happen. I hope not and while the subject was scary and creepy I did enjoy reading this one as I'm sure I'll enjoy reading the next one. Nora Roberts as J. D. Robb delivers another great futuristic story! On to the next in this series!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment