Tuesday, May 12, 2009

29 -- Killing Moon

Killing Moon (Moon series, Book 1) Killing Moon by Rebecca York


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
PI Ross Marshall has a talent for tracking. Local police detective Jack Thornton has found Ross unusually helpful at solving homicide cases gone cold. Thornton can't figure out how Ross gets his info, but he's happy to have his help. Ross knows that his talent is genetic hires BioGen labs to run some tests. Genetiic researcher Megan Sheridan finds him unconscious when she drives to his home to get the blood sample for testing. As she nurses him she finds herself strangely attracted to him. Ross tries to discourage her in order to prevent the heartache he knows his genetics will impose on her.
My thoughts: I liked this tale of the werewolf. It was fast paced and kept me interested. I'm definitely going to put others in this series on my wish list. This is the first in the series and piqued my interest. I liked the characters both Ross and Jack are strong male characters that I'd like to read more about. I'm anxious to find out if Megan can help 'solve' the genetic problems.


View all my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment