Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Today is Wednesday

And it's been one hell of a week so far. Returned home on Sunday from a wonderful weekend at the beach. Can I just say that Gulf Shores is beautiful. I love it in late April/early May before all the crowds descend.
 On the way home I got a call from my son. (He and his girlfriend and their dog and cat moved home from college while I was away and that's a story for another day!). The bathroom was flooding. YUCK! Not the best thing to return to. The plumber arrived early Monday morning. $1600 and 8 hours later we were finally back to flushing. I guess I can't complain. The septic tank is 20 years old and has never been pumped  and I've never had a problem. Hope it's good for another 20 years!
The rest of the week should be a breeze. Of course, Friday is field day at school, so I'll be hot and tired by days end. But it's all about the kiddos and they will have a BLAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment