Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Girl Who Played With Fire -- Book 3 2001

Can this really be only book 3, or is it book 4. Does it count if you started it in 2010 but finished it in 2011? If so, then this is book 4. I guess I need to decide so that I can change the numbers.

The Girl Who Played with Fire (Millennium, #2)The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is what I call a thriller. It really kept me on the edge of my seat. I didn't want to read it too fast because there's only one left in the series and I just don't want to lose Salander. I was glad to find out what 'All The Evil' and really compared to some of the other violence in the book it was pretty tame. If you like a book that will keep you so involved you forget that these aren't real people then this one is a winner. Going to get this one in the mail to my mom. Can't wait to talk about it with her!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment