Friday, January 14, 2011

Just stuff

After snow days on Monday and Tuesday we went back to school on Wednesday. I was ready and oddly enough so were the children. They seemed to be glad to be in school. Maybe they were as bored with laying around at home as I was. So it was a short week, only 3 days and now we have a 3 day weekend for the MLK holiday on Monday.
Tonight is Chinese and a movie with my good friend. Hopefully her kids will cooperate. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.
Started a book on Wednesday, and have begun to get into it and what happens. 3, yes I said 3 books that I had on hold at the library came in. So...gotta put down my book and start reading the library book. But which one to start first? Can't decide if I want to go with Freedom by Jonathan Franzen or A Place Called Wiregrass by Michael Morris. The third book that came is is The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson but I think I'll wait to start it. My sweet cousin Darci from Texas has mailed me her copy, so I won't need to read the library copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment