Sunday, January 23, 2011

The week in review

How did my week go? Overall it was a pretty good week. Went shopping on MLK day and had a wonderful lunch with my bff. The kids were in a pretty good mood at school this week. A few incidences, but no real problems. I can't decide if I like working with the little ones in pre-k or if I'm liking the older 4th and 5th graders. what I do know is that I need to brush up on my math skills if I'm gonna help them though. I'm really afraid that I'll tell them something wrong. You know they do things a lot differently now than they did when I was in 4th and 5th grade. I don't want to mess up. Take my cues from the teachers and hopefully everything will be okay.

I'm still reading The Girl Who Played with Fire and loving every minute of it. Not sure if I like it more than Tattoo, but it's equally as good. Right now, I'm missing Salander, but I know she'll be back.

Cooking today and it's smelling good! Baked tilapia with rosemary and feta cheese, lima beans and candied sweet potatoes. Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment