Sunday, November 13, 2011

Book 64 of 2011 Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris


Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse, #10)Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Is it the beginning of the end for this series? I think for me, it's just about run it's course. The beginning of this book was just okay, the end was a lot better. I like the fairy part of Sookie's family and would like to learn a bit more about it. I'm somewhat weary of the vampire parts of the book and getting to that point also with the weres and shape shifters. Maybe it's just a little too much saturation with the vamps and weres. This series goes on the list of series that I'll read when there's nothing else calling my name, not the list that I'm lusting for as soon as I finish the the current offering.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment