Sunday, November 13, 2011

Made from Pinterest

So, I've been pinning so much stuff over on Pinterest. And if you don't know what Pinterest is yet, oh my are you in for a treat. It's this web-based place where you can 'pin' things that you see on the ole internets and then when or if you ever want to see those things again or try those things out, you have it right there at your fingertips. Or at least that should work in theory. You can set up different 'boards' to hold your stuff. I have two for recipes, one for savory and one for sweet. A board for DIY and crafts, for books I read and love and recommend, and several other things. If you haven't checked it out, you should. If you like what you see, message me and I'll send you an invite.

I made this Broccoli Salad yesterday and ate some last night. It was delicious and even better today at lunch. I recommend it if you like raw broccoli.


No comments:

Post a Comment