Thursday, February 9, 2012

Book 8 of 2012


S is for Silence (Kinsey Millhone, #19)S is for Silence by Sue Grafton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I forget how much I enjoy these books and then I read another and remember why I like them. I enjoy the setting. They are not set in present day, yet they are set in recent times. It's like just going back a few years and enjoying the time all over again. They're modern but not today. Takes me back to my 'good ole days'.

This book takes Kinsey to a small town to find a woman who disappeared about 30 or so years ago. Her daughter hires Kinsey to find her or find out what happened to her. The books moves between the present and Kinsey's investigation and the past in the days leading up to the disappearance. We're provided with a cast of several suspects. I was waffling between a couple of those right up until the end. I should have figured it out quicker.

I'll be getting on to the next in the series, "T" working up to "V".


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment