Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Book #40


Initiation  (Bonfire Academy #1)Initiation by Imogen Rose
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This was an okay book but I was sorta disappointed. I always enjoy the Young Adult books set at boarding schools. I wonder why that is? No idea really, but it's a setting I liked. It was hard to figure out if the main character was supposed to be Faustine or Cordelia. This was listed as the 1st in the Bonfire Academy series but it seemed that there were some things that I never quite understood. Then I see there's a book called Faustine but it's #1 in the Bonfire Chronicles. Kinda pisses me off that now I've read this book and there was a previous book that probably should have been read first. So there are two series with some of the same characters? Confusing and not sure if it's worth my while to continue with either series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment