Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Book #41

Finally!

Gone Girl: A NovelGone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I think I might be in the minority when I say I didn't love this book, but I didn't love this book. I despised the two main characters. I kept trying to find something about Nick and Amy to love, or even to like, or just something to tolerate. And I found NOTHING! Nothing about either character. The book would have gotten one star if not for the story. The story was interesting and the bit players were likable. Go was a twin sister who just wanted to believe in her brother but was caught up in the evidence. Boney was a good cop in a small town who also wanted to believe in Nick. Amy's parents were just plain weird. This book took me forever to read too. I just got bogged down in it. The story was interesting, but I just didn't really care how it ended since I didn't like the main characters. Wouldn't recommend this one to anyone.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment