Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Book 52 of 2011 The Glass Rainbow by James Lee Burke


The Glass Rainbow (Dave Robicheaux, #18)The Glass Rainbow by James Lee Burke
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I'm thinking that JLB is getting tired. Tired of writing good, meaty stories about Dave R. This book was only okay. The story was basically just a re write of the same old crimes, and criminals. I'm beginning to think that after six or eight in a series it's time to 'just say no'. I felt the same way after the last Janet Evanovich Stephanie book, the last Tess Gerittsen Rizzoli and Isles, and the last Kathy Reichs Tempe book. Maybe I need to find some new series.

Even though there was something of a cliffhanger at the end of this one, I'm not sure I'll bother with the next one.Sorry JLB, I love you but I need something more from you and Dave.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment