Saturday, December 17, 2011

Book 71 of 2011 Disturbed by Kevin O'Brien


DisturbedDisturbed by Kevin O'Brien
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Another new author for me. Another book about a serial killer. And another killer. A family falling apart. Revenge. Philandering. Debauchery. So...there was alot going on in this book. It all started when a student, Chris, saw the school counselor hugging another student and maybe kissing him on the top of his head. He told his step mom, she went with him to the principal. His dad and mom went a little crazy. Some students texted, tweeted, and facebooked about it. The counselor lost his job, his wife left him, his daughter ran away and the book begins with him being murdered by a person he hired so that his wife can collect some insurance money.

I liked this book alright, but I did have it all figured out pretty early on. I like a little more surprise in my mysteries, but it was good enough that I'll probably seek out other titles by this author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment