Saturday, May 5, 2012

Book #30

 Wool 5: The StrandedWool 5: The Stranded by Hugh Howey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

loved loved loved this series of books. I so want more. Please Mr. Howey, I want to know what happens next. And in the other silos especially with Solo and the kids in Silo 17. There are so many stories still to tell and I can't wait to read them.

A friend recommended the series and I bought the omnibus without really knowing what the book was about. After the first very short installment I was hooked. My only complaint was that there just wasn't enough of it. I quickly read #2 and so on. By book # 4 I was happy the books were getting longer, but I slowed my reading so that it would last a little longer. The last and longest #5 was  so good. I wish I was better at saying just how good it was.

I'm off to see what else I might be interested in from Mr. Howey's books.

Thanks Wendy for the recommendation, I'm so glad I listened!


View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. So glad that you enjoyed them. I am keeping on eye on him to see when the next one comes out. Let me know if you get a chance to try any of his other books and what you think. I have them on my wishlist just have not gotten around to picking any up yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that you linked in - thank you

    ReplyDelete