Sunday, March 13, 2011

Book 10 of 2011 -- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

borrowed from school library, since the public library was taking too long for my impatient self. Started today, YAY!

Just finished this one and it didn't disappoint. I'm so ready to see what happens next!

In the 2nd book of the trilogy, Katness and Peeta are once again flung into The Hunger Games. Katness is threatened by the President of the Capitol, and it seems a revolution is brewing. The game makers spring some pretty horrific crap on the tributes and there's an underlying story that Katness is not in on. The ending leaves me wanting the jump right on into Mockingjay, so that's exactly what I'm gonna do!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment