Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Book 13 of 2011 -- Wild Fire

Wild FireWild Fire by Nelson DeMille
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another great thriller by Nelson Demille. I can't believe it's been around since 2006 and I'm just now getting around to reading it. Nelson Demille never disappoints me. I love his style of writing. His sense of humor and the way he weaves it into his books is perfect! It was really difficult for me to read this since I believe the scenario is absolutely possible. I don't know if I want 'Wild Fire' or some variation of it to be real. Scares me. Because if 'Wild Fire' exists then 'Project Green' could exist because I know that there are some really sick folks out there and some of them are in some scary positions of authority. I really thought John Corey had bought the farm in this one. The final confrontation with Bain Maddox ( a real scary bad guy) and his henchmen was insane.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment