Sunday, April 17, 2011

Book 17 of 2011 -- I'd Know You Anywhere by Laura Lippman

I'd Know You AnywhereI'd Know You Anywhere by Laura Lippman
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This one was just okay for me. I've heard such good things about this author, but now I think I've read 2 of her stand alone novels and neither of them have really done it for me. Probably won't try it again.

As far as this book, the idea seemed a good one, but it just never developed for me. I didn't like Elizabeth/Eliza at all. She finally got some balls at the very end of the book, but it was too late for it to matter to me. So this was barely okay.


View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Interesting review. Actually makes me want to at least browse one of Laura's books just to see for myself what I think. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

    Sarah Allen
    (my creative writing blog)

    ReplyDelete