Tuesday, April 12, 2011

J is for Job

J is for Job! Right now I have a part time one and it's ending in May. I'm looking. I think I'm looking hard, but so far I haven't found anything. Am I being a Job Snob? Am I overlooking jobs that I think are 'beneath' me? Maybe so. Maybe I'm not desperate enough yet. Maybe I'll get there soon. Like when this part time job ends and I have to go back on unemployment. While unemployment is a blessing, it only pays the bills. And it really only barely pays the bills. Guess I'll be eating lots of beans and rice! That's okay because I love beans! and I'll learn to love rice.

1 comment:

  1. How anyone could turn their nose up at a job is beyond me. A job helps support the worker and the economy by letting the work be able to pay for things. I'll never understand this way of thinking.

    ReplyDelete