Thursday, April 14, 2011

L is for Laura Lippman

Laura Lippman is a fairly new author to me. My favorite author, Joshilyn Jackson, has recommended her books on her blog on occasion. Since I Love me some Joshilyn Jackson I decided to try Laura Lippman on her recommendation. I'm reading  i'd know you anywhere  now. I'm about halfway through it and I'm really liking it. It's about a woman who was kidnapped as a 15 year old. The kidnapper also raped and murdered some other girls. He's on death row and contacts her. The book switches between the present and the time of the kidnapping. So, if you want a new author to try, Laura Lippman might be a good one.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds kind of creepy!

    Another crazy A-Z Challenge Fool

    Blog Book Tours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you through the A-Z challenge! Hope to see you around!

    Yeeeey! I have the same background on one of my blogs participating in A - Z :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds an interesting story, lots of buried emotions must be surfacing there, I might give it a go! Thanks for the post!
    - andrea, an A to Z participant

    ReplyDelete