Saturday, April 23, 2011

T is for Talk

T is for Talk. It's one of the things I do best. I can talk to anyone, anywhere, anytime. I love to talk. I think I've always been a pretty big talker, but as I get older, I get talkier (is that even a word? I don't think it is but I'm using it anyway). When I was in school I got in trouble all the time for talking when I should've been listening..Now at work I have to really watch myself or I'll get carried away talking and won't get my work done. I also have to try to remember when I'm on the phone with friends and family that they'd like to talk also. It's hard for me to shut up and let somebody else do the talking. I guess there could be worse things.

1 comment:

  1. Guess you talked yourself through that post!
    You've also talked yourself through most of the atozchallenge.
    Just six more days and six more posts to go!!!

    ReplyDelete